Hello, folks. I just wanted to say that yall did a great job with the main quest (and side,guild,etc...) and other implementations to this mod. I just finished the Main Quest today with my character and gave Dagoth Ur the boot. :) This is with version .032 of the mod. Currently, I'm at Level 9 and climbing. I think it's really neat that rather than this being a total conversion of Oblivion, it's an addition to the game allowing you, in effect, to play both games in one. Since I've done the main quest before in the actual game years ago, it took just a few days although I played all day from dawn to dusk. :) But, it was fun.
Despite a few unavoidable things (like Levitation requiring you to type TCL to activate/deactivate the simulated flight effect) due to how Oblivion is designed, this mod has remained much more faithful to the original game (Morrowind) than I anticipated it would when I started playing. Good luck with the MW Expansion material. But, even if it never gets done for one reason or another, what yall have done so far more than makes me content. Thanx for an awesome release.

Thank You!