Skip to main content

Dagoth Ur Voice in Morroblivion

Submitted by Barney on

Hi,

I noticed Dagoth Ur has a pretty cool voice in Morroblivion, anyone know the modder / voice actor who made it?

Here is a YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0babZUEGGhE

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Dagoth Ur was converted by Hashmi. The voice is the original from Morrowind, but washed through some editing to change the effect.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Actually the voice was mine, and I also did the sound effect editing on it, the description under the video if you click "Show More" mentions my name. :)

It was for The Morrowind Voice Project or Voices of Morrowind Project, (something like that, it's been a long time) with Myself and Miltiades working on it to replace the voices of the Gods, like Dagoth Ur, Vivec and some Quest related Necromancers etc.

Sorry to necro this thread, but I just arrived here to try out Morroblivion and stumbled across this thread.

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Wow, that's pretty crazy, haha :D

Small world.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)