All Credit Goes to Ashlander1
I have made the mod yet but I am making this thread to see what people think about level scaling. Do people want to creatures to level up with them? What would you like the minimum and maximun levels to be? I already have ideas for them but since I only ever played Morrowind for a couple of hours I don't know very appropriate levels to scale them too. And I don't want to make all the levelled lists just to find that nobody wants them at those levels. So I'm asking you(pl) what you think would be the right minimum and maximum levels for some of the creatures and if you even want level scaling.
Last edited by Vivec on 18 Jul 2011 - 08:32.

In the past we have talked
In the past we have talked about doing it OOO style - some levelling, withing certain boundaries.
There is a detailed discussion of this buried in the project release thread, starting here:
http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/mods/753?page=1#comment-7376