You might call me niave but I want the best of both Oblivion and Morrowind. Now to me, Morrowind was the God of all RPG's now I'm sure that some of you might disagree and that's just fine. So, this being my mindset, when Oblivion came out I expected so much more! Granted the graphics were better and the combat system was FAR better than that of Morrowind's, Oblivion was missing some of the things about Morrowind that I loved the most! It was missing the freedom to create your own enchanted items! In Morrowind you could create rings that summoned creatures or allowed you to fly constantly! (though not very fast, granted) I created a set of clothes that would allow me to jump from one end of the map to the other! (exaggeration [a bit]) Also made a set that would allow me to summon a horde of minions that would just follow me around. (they were constant summon effects) So when I found out that Oblivion has chopped Levitation, Jump Spells, etc.. my interest was immediatly lost, even though it had better graphics, and a far better combat system. Oblivion, in my opinion, also lacked the depth and complexity that morrowind had.
So, in short, I want Oblivion graphics, and combat system, but I want Morrowind's enchanting system, freedom, and complexity.
Afterthought: The reason I searched out this Morroblivion mod was in the hopes that this would give me what I was looking for: Morrowind enchanting in Oblivion.

Hey there DrNickoli!People
Hey there DrNickoli!
People are working on making it very similiar to Morrowind's enchantment system using scripts. Check out the link here: http://morroblivion.com/magic-items-have-constant-effect-instead-of-cast-when-used
I havn't heard tell of spellmaking or enchanting station stuff yet... here's what I could find: http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/general/1463