Skip to main content

Morroblivion incompatabilties list.

Submitted by brutal7 on

Alright, I decided to put together a list of mods that do NOT work with morroblivion. If you know any others please inform me.

100% Plant harvest

Can fast travel from interiors

[Will add more later]

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

The term "Incompatible" should be reserved for mods that cause problems. The mods you have listed here simply do not work as advertised while in Vvardenfell because they edit specific cells or objects, and do NOT edit cells or objects in Morroblivion. But, people do not need to avoid them because they cause problems. Old Morroblivion mods like CNME or MOTF are truly "Incompatible" with the current project because they edit NPC's, objects, and dialog that will override and cause problems with the Master. As far as I know, no Oblivion mod is or could be truly "Incompatible" with Morroblivion.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Then i shall include your version and my version of "incompatabilites", but I shall define in what manner they are incompatable. And what are those mods you mentioned ?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I have no idea what "CNME" stands for, but is the mod by Cool Shady & Nick V that, as far as I could tell when I started, was one of the most complete and widely used Morroblivion mods. "MOTF" is David Wolf's "Morrow-Oblivion Total Fix," and includes texture and mesh replacements, but he lost the textures and meshes at some point, so I had yellow diamonds all over the place. I had used both of these mods a year ago during my first forray into Morroblivion, along with the "Morrowind Main Quest" by Oblivion44 (which is only complete through Corprus Cure, but was enough to give me a taste of what Morrowind was). In those days, when everybody converted Morroblivion themselves using the ESP Converter, the arms on armor and both arms and legs on some clothing were invisible. So, all the mods attempted to compensate for this by adding Oblivion armor and clothing. You ran into this yourself with the Dragonbone Curiass, which I had originally missed when updating armor. But, only one mod gets to edit an NPC, and old Morroblivion mods totally conflicted with each other, being truly "Incompatible" with each other, and now, with the current project Master. When I played the first time, a good portion of the NPC's were totally naked and unarmed. It was because of these problems that I realized we were going about it the wrong way, and the only way to truly solve problems of incompatibility, would be to merge everything into one common Master File.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

"I have no idea what "CNME" stands for, but .."
Cool Shady & Nick Morroblivion Expansion
Karma: 0 (0 votes)