I decided, to my regret now, that I was going to roleplay a character all the way through the Elder Scrolls series. I've done this on a small scale for Oblivion with many different characters. I write about the characters adventures from a third person, day to day, dependng on how much of interest is happening.
This works fine for Arena and Daggerfall, I agve the barest details of dungeons and most of the 'days' you rack up are travel time, and Oblivion is generally so easy to play that I can have fun just wandering around and writng about it. My characters walk everywhere, rather than running.
However, day-by-day is proving to be utter hell in Morrowind. I simply don't enjoy the game; its turning out to be a chore to build the characters backstory. The general gameplay sucks in my opinion. However, the story is good, but also very drawn out. It could take me a -month- of slogging to beat the MQ and the expansions. However, i'm pushing on because I want the character to be Nerevarine and have done Tribunal too. Bloodmoon also, if only for Hircine.
I don't want to give in and write Morrowind as a 'summary'. I was at 44,000 words before I hit Morrowind. Just getting to Vivec to ask about the Cults has likely taken me another 15k. I decided to see just how long the MQ is, being my first try through Morrowind, and console'd my strength, speed, and agility to silly levels and toggled TGM. It took me two full days, cheating, to even get to the Horator quests. Running around searching for the Hlaalu councilors was the last straw. This is without doing other things like the Thieves Guild, Daedric Shrines, and other interestng stuff that I would have to do to be powerful enough to actually finish without cheating. It's partually my own fault for decidng that my character dislkes Silt Striders.
So, the obvious answer is to play Morroblivion, since I find the Oblivion gameplay a pleasure and can have my mods too. Yet, without Tribunal arn't I effectvely missing the 'end' of the MQ? Bloodmoon and beng caught up in a hunt of Hircine sounds fun, but that I am willing to pass over.
I just thought i'd ask, and explain why I was asking, how things with Tribunal were going?

I guess if the limitations of
I guess if the limitations of Morrowind really got to you, and you really liked Oblivion, Morroblivion might just be what you're looking for. And yeah, all your mods should still work.
If you don't complete Tribunal, I don't think you're really missing a whole lot of Morrowind's lore. Completing Morrowind is really the main thing. Tribunal is kind of a little continuation. That's about it compared to Morrowind.
Progress on Tribunal has been made. The main Tribunal quest goes about half-way, and then it stops. I don't know if Queen of the Ashlands is still working on this, so we have to wait and see.