I made this video a long while ago to help advertise Morroblivion since I was (and still am) such a great fan of this mod. Enjoy.
Youtube videos are prolly
Youtube videos are prolly OK. It's mainly the BethSoft forums and their related entities (TESnexus is pretty much under Bethesda Control) that are the issue. We've gotta host videos somewhere :)
Great! video,judging by the
Great! video,judging by the comments on YouTube,morroblivion is now the most wanted mod out there,and as long as all who use it stick to the rules and own both games,it can only get better.:)
Glad you guys like it.
Glad you guys like it. :D

Dude that's a cool video.
Dude that's a cool video. Actually our leads are not very cool with advertisements as they are rightfully afraid and our existence is better of as a secret and a whisper so that bethesda's attention doesn't come down to here. But I personally think that is a risk we can take.