Hello!
I want to thank all the people involved in the development of the project! Thank you for your work!
---
Development Morroblivion completed and the final version of 0.48? Will version 0.49?
I've been wondering too. I
I've been wondering too. I see most of the quests done, but I also see commentary in the mod section about stuff still needing to be worked on. I found this project after I decided to replay Morrowind before checking out Skyrim (as I wait for the inevitable slew of patches) and Morrowind kept crashing on me after a few reloads so I'm hoping for something better (ie no perma CTDs after 2-3 loads of a savegame). v49 ususally indicates >50% of the work is done, but the status info seems to show that its more complete.
Hahahaha, no. Version 049
Hahahaha, no. Version 049 means that there were 48 previous versions. That is all. There is still a lot of work to be done on bloodmoon and tribunal though. But the project is totally playable; read David's post in the announcements section of the forum called 'leaving vvardenfell'.

Probably.
There will probably be a version 49. Most devs are taking a break with Skyrim. Currently we just need to finish the expansions.