Skip to main content

Best Xmas present ever!

Submitted by JB. on

Well done,
I came across your site after a few year hiatto, i did donwload and converted the original Morroblivion from Galadrielle but at that time it was very basic and messed up, I never thought that this project would ever get to this stages. I am AMAZED!!

I cannot imagine how many hours have you guys put into this, as a former morrowind modder I can evaluate how big this project has been, this is probably the best and biggest mod for all TES games.

I am having loads of fun going back to my Morro game that I never finished, thank you guys for all your efforts.

Now I woudl like to ask a few things mod related:
Are the wav greetings similar from the Morrowind game, can they be copy/pasted into Morroblivion or is there need of conversion - I do miss greatly the dunmer greetings.

How does it work converting mods? I did try yesterday to run TR map 1 and 2 but got to the end with  empty files, do these go into the main morrowind esm? I couldn't check it so far, I get a crash on my laptop all the time.

Are there any plans for a Firemoth conversion , boy, I miss that DLC.

What is the criteria here if anyone converts some mods from Oblivion and adapts them to Morroblivion? I am working on a few converts, private modding, but could consider sharing at a later stage if all is ok.

 

My million thanks to all the people that made this possible.

JB.

 

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by thermador on 27 Dec 2011 - 20:13.

No plans yet for converting over mods. Tribunal and bloodmoon aren't finished yet. Afaik most of the greetings are back. Converting over mods is difficult. I'd love to see my morrowind mods in the oblivion engine. But you need to convert them and remove all Morroblivion references to it with tes4edit. A hard task but certainly doable. It's not a definite no. I would love Mournhold Expanded and Vampire Embraced in Morroblivion so I may convert them over. Whether they'll be here is a different story as some modders may object to their mods used for morroblivion. With TR, they seemingly allow conversions of their mod as they put the stance on their site. But there's not much to convert over except the dialogue. Quests aren't in TR yet and sacred east is still WIP. Right now the conversion of mods is not a priority at the moment. It's a long post I know but so was yours. :p
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Bot! Bot!!!!! There should be a report button, seriously.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)