Can someone please find out whats the character limit for text in Oblivion's Dialouge and Journal(Quests).
Can someone please find out whats the character limit for text in Oblivion's Dialouge and Journal(Quests).
I meant in single slot\sentence\line ... the amount of consecutive text that gets displayed at a single time.
Anyways I found out the length of a dialouge line on the internet (its 255 chracters).
However I still need to know the maximum length of a single "Log Entry" in the Journal (Quests Dialouge)..
Sorry Hashmi1,but I have searched everywhere and still can`t find out what the max "Log Entry" is in the Journal,maybe it is an open length.?
But the longest I have seen so far seems to be about 8-10 lines in the Journal.

If you mean the length
If you mean the length allowed by the dialogue in the CS,I think that there is a limit for each sentence but there is a key that lets you add more sentences.
Not sure if there is a limit on how much text you can use overall though,will check it out later in the CS and post back.