Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
Hi Guys and Gals.
You have done a great job on the Morroblivion project. I would like to make one suggestion. This is getting to be a extremely popular game and with the melding of both worlds it will be even bigger, which is what you want right??
I'm a software designer, www.cr1-software.com, I build stuff for Microsoft all the time under contract and for other big game companies. I'm a 3d artist, modeler, 3d max professional, C+ and C sharp programmer and well versed in many other windows and Linux languages.
I had no problem outside of finding the files to make the conversion, But my friend who struggles with these things had a night mare getting it going, So I did it for him. Which brings me to my suggestion.
I would humbly suggest without hopefully stomping on any toes, no offence meant, that maybe you could take the core elements that are needed to make the world travel and world meld mods (outside of the 2 needed games and expansions .)
Into one exe extractable system. Install shield or many others are easy to get without any cost and they will find the directories anywhere on any drive and install them exactly as you intend. That way a newbie , maybe not overly computer savvy minded player, and fan of your work can play it without any hassles.
I did this with my company and my customer service went down 100%.
Many people aren't computer savvy but are still great community members, so it would help them out immensely.
Congratulations on your project so far, things are looking up!
Great work Guys.
Soaloam

Well
In layman's terms, you mean an installer that will install every needed file and do everything you would need for morroblivion instead of just an installer for the .esms? That could work.
At the moment, most people are a little preoccupied. We are trying to get morroblivion into skyrim like how Andoran did - with a converter.
Since the original creator of the morroblivion esp converter is no longer present things are a bit more difficult.
If you would like you can read more about it here http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion-to-skyrim/general/2329
And since you know C++ you could even help out.
If we ever get this project into skyrim then we could try your suggestion.