i was wondering if you could also convert mods that adds new lands?? i would really like to see the mainland too, and tamriel rebuildt has made a mod called.. "tribunal" maybe some one tried it out??
PS. how do you get to Mournhold?? i dont know which city or which expansion to download??
ups..
i ment "telvanni" not "tribunal.. anyway thanks for the reply..
Yep
You can definitely convert TR. I've been using that in Oblivion for quite some time now.
Technically, dialog and scripts already convert... they're just not complete conversions and are only visible in the Construction set. Quests conversion would be cool, though, particularly if it was optional for all the people who want to visit Morrowind in Oblivion's timeline.
NICE!!
that sounds really good, but i did not quite understand you, did you said that you, your self tried it out??
I think that will be great
I think that will be great to unlock a new story line after complete the main quests of old storylines of Morrowind. A lot of play, huh?:) Just like in M.O.E. mods in Oblivion.

hmm, i think it will