Skip to main content

Site down on my ipad?

Submitted by brutal7 on

Hey i was trying to access the site earlier on my ipad and apparently I got some sort of error. There were two maybe and I know one said it was a 400 error.  (I dont know what that means)

I cannot go on my ipad atm, but the site appears okay here so I guess it may be a mobile problem only.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Yep the site has been down for hours, not only on mobile devices either.  Anyone know the cause?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Nah, it was down on both my iPhone and computer. Works fine on my phone now.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

It was down for me too. 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Yeah Zach had to reboot the server, something went wrong on that end. Seems to be fixed now.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)