I know that quests don't work...but do dungeons/Dwemer Ruins/Caves etc... work in this version, and can i sell my loot in Cyrodiil
Also, for the Morrowind Main Quest MOd, is there any difficulties in updating to newer versions as they become available, or is it seamless with no effect on saves/progression
Another Answer
Hey,
I was really busy last time, so I didn't had time to work on my main quest mod. Now I'have time, so soon there will be an update again. It is just a .esp file (small one) and two or three meshes. With some luck, I will also add a pair of recreated creatures (like the Dagoth Ur brothers).
As far as I know, you can just overwrite the old files without problems and continue your save.
Greetz,
Poco Loco (Oblivion44)
New Question
Cool,
Now i'm just wondering how to install mods for Morroblivion (is it just like normal Oblivion), i'm familiar with what to do with .esp files, but what are .nif???. Also, will my normal Oblivion mods work in Morroblivion

Answer