Before I go through all the trouble of adding this mod, can anyone confirm whether or not it works with Morroblivion (which is amazing, by the way)?
It seems to have worked, with
It seems to have worked, with the exception of the facial textures. I'm stuck with a stark contrast between face and body no matter what I do. It occurs for me with a clean install and Morroblivion as my only mod, so I'm not sure why it's happening. Not much worried about it, though, as my characters don't generally walk around shirtless.
Are you using a male or
Are you using a male or female body replacer mod,if so you will need to adjust the body texture hue to suit the faces in BP,or as close as you can get it.
Or adjust the BP face textures to suit your body.
It can be done in any good paint [.dds] format compatable program.
Even with all replacers
Even with all replacers disabled, there is still a very strange contrast between the hands, body and face textures of NPCs. The hands and face appear to be using the same textures while the body is different. As a matter of fact, the hands and faces seem much better in resolution than the body, which is strange.
I think I had the same
I think I had the same problem too with that mod once, I just ignored it and learned to live with it. It's not like I was looking at naked bodies all the time so it wasn't really a problem.
Winterdragon wrote:I think I
WinterdragonI think I had the same problem too with that mod once, I just ignored it and learned to live with it. It's not like I was looking at naked bodies all the time so it wasn't really a problem.
If it were just that, I wouldn't mind it. But seeing NPCs walking around in short sleeves with arms one color and their hands nearly glowing, it really breaks the immersion.
Hmmm, it wasn't that bad for
Hmmm, it wasn't that bad for me, maybe you have another problem then, because for me there was only a small colour difference between those things.
I'm doing a (second) full
I'm doing a (second) full reinstall of Morrowind, Bloodmoon, Tribunal, Oblivion, SI, Knights and Morroblivion with no other mods aside from Morrob. The last time I did that, the issue persisted, though I've cleaned up my registry and left no trace, and I'm installing it all on a newly formatted HDD.
I'll post screenshots if it isn't cleared up.
[Also, the loading screen text isn't displaying properly with Darnified UI and the replacement screens for Morrob, but that's for another day and another topic.]
Sorry that this topic has gotten off track. I'll post my issues in the proper forum, and this thread can be closed or further utilized by anyone wanting to know about BP + Morrob.

It will not add the BP NPC`s
It will not add the BP NPC`s to morroblivion as it is in it`s own worldspace [wrldmorrowind].
But you can use it with oblivion without upsetting morroblivion.
morroblivion is just an oblivion mod like all other mods.
I might be wrong about this though as I have not installed it.