Skip to main content

Two things- Widow Vabdas Imperial Legion and Progress of truth

Submitted by LeoWarrior14 on

Apologies to those who thought that this should be two seperate topics but I don't want to seem redundant.

Anyways, does anyone know where to find the book "progress of truth" for the quest Vivec Informants? I've checked the Vivec library in the temple area.

Secondly, for the widow Vabdas quest in the imperial legion questline, I can't find her husband's axe in the water near his corpse where it should be. (His corpse has since dissapeared but I can still hear his voice)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Have you spoken to the female librarian,if so she should have given you info about the book,and she is in danger so you will have to carry out that info carefully.

I could give you the whole answer,but that would just spoil the whole point of the quest.

Morrowind was [is] a complex game,and needs lots of thought in some quests.

Can`t help with the imperial quest as  have not done it yet.

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

She did tell me to look around several bookstores for it. How many bookstores are there in Vvardenfell anyways?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

There is one in Vivec,she said rare book stores,I can`t remember the name of the owner,but you might have helped a lizard type guy to reach it in an earlier quest.

There is also one in the library [the book that is] ,she states that I think,it is on one of the shelves,but the ordinators will be watching.

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I think you mean Jobasha's rare books in the Foreign Quarter in Vivec. The book should be there. :)
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Oh ok thanks, i'll check out the foreign quarter. Anyone have anything on the missing axe?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)