I read in the FAQ there were no crossbows ( for example) but it says Not Included.. doesn't say these wont work at all, just that they are not included in oblivion by default. Are there plans to make mods to include these crossbows and other items?
All the Bows still work right?
What about the spells not included in Valillia Oblivion, Jump, Santuray, Sound and Bind, will these be modded in?
Wrye Bash problems:
I'm at the point now of trying to install the Morroblivion_v054.7z through Wrye Bash. After installing Wrye Bash and going to the Installers Tab and letting it do its search function, it's supposed to create a folder in: c:\games\oblivion mods\.
It does not create any such folder. My Oblivion was never installed to a C: Games folder. There is a newly crteated folder called Oblivion Mods in my C: Program Files (x86) / Bethesda Softworks folder. This folder contains two other folders called Bash Installers and Bash Mod Data.
Is it safe to use these folders - as this is the location apperantly that Wrye Bash choose to use to install those folders into?
Perhaps you should update your FAQ to reflect that not all Oblivion instalations will wind up in a C games folder. On installing I used the Oblivion defaults. I do not have the games sold as GOTY versions, I have all of the CD's for Oblivion, and it's DLC's as well as Morrowind and it's DLC's on seperate CD's. I'm using Windows 7 64 bit.
I am certainly not about to rebuy both games just so I can have them as GOTY editions when i've already bought them.. I shouldn't have to, as all the data should be included from my seprate CD's. You understand this surely.
Before I continue, I want to be sure all is well and will work.
Thank you.

Dark Rider wrote:I read in
Not currently. There have been several attempts at implementing crossbows for Oblivion (you can find them on the Nexus) but none of them really work well.
Yes
I think qwertyasdfgh is working on those: http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/mods/2597
No, it creates a folder one level up from your oblivion folder. C:\Games\ is just an example.
If Oblivion is installed in: C:\My butt\farts\Oblivion\
the new directory will be: C:\My butt\farts\Oblivion Mods\
Yes.
Good point. I will update the FAQ.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you are on Win 7, Win Vista, or Windows Server 2008 (R1 or R2) you should NOT install Oblivion in C:\Program Files\. Here's why: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Windows_Vista_and_Windows_7
Save youself future headaches and reinstall it all somewhere else. For example, c:\games\
You don't need GOTY editions installed, you just need Oblivion + Shivering Isles, patched to the latest version, and Morrowind + Bloodmoon + Tribunal (doesn't matter if it's patched or not, but you should prolly patch it). You don't need the other DLC's for Oblivion (Knights of the Nine) or Morrowind (free downloadable stuff, Seige at Firemoth, etc.).
GOTY editions are just the easiest, cheapest ways to get all of these expansions etc.