I'm starting this new topic to comment a small problem but vital i have noticed.
Its has to do about the guards in cities and villages. They may attack on creatures but the dont attack on evil npcs. For example when some guys from a dungeon started chasing me and i was not able to beat them, i run to se nearest village to be saved from the guards. The difference between Morrowind and Morroblivion is that those npcs will get out of the dungeon and chase you forever (another problem). Anyway... when i run into the village (Seyda Neen to be more accurate) the guards were ignoring me and my enemies. Considering that those guys supposed to be bandit-like enemies (like bandits, marauders, necromancers, vampires etc from Oblivion) they had to attack them. They just keep doing their Wander package and doing nothing.
I dag a bit on this using the constuction set, and i have noticed that there is an issue with the factions. They guards all belong to the factions (imperial legion, redoran etc) while by my opinion there should be a seperate faction for guards than the rest of the faction members. For example it could be Redoran (faction) and Redoran_guards (Redoran guards). All the guard factions have to be -100 with monster faction and bandit faction so they will attack them on sight. And because the guards are in the villages, they will provide a safe place for player and npcs of course.
I will work on this a bit, creating new faction and pushing the guards there, adjusting the faction relations, hoping that i will get that result.

After a short research I
After a short research I noticed that the guards as long some other npcs belong to "0factMorrowind" faction that is an evil faction. Most outlaws (npcs from the dungeons belong in that faction too) thing that by my opinion creates conflict on guards. I removed the faction from the guards and now they shall attack the outlaws. I need to do some testing before I will become sure of this.