So if anyone posts a new comment for an existing thread in the Issues threads area, it's not going to be easily seen unless someone searches for that topic.
This kinda sucks. I posted a comment in this thread
Imperial Legion: Widow Vabdas's deed and Gnisis Eggmine's door
http://morroblivion.com/imperial-legion-widow-vabdass-deed-and-gnisis-eggmines-door
And then realized that comment is not likely to get seen as it's marked as Fixed by the guy who tried to fix the issue. The issue I assure you, is not fixed. I suppose I could have changed the Fixed status to Not fixed but there were other threads about this issue and the guy who "fixed" it posted in that thread that the issue was taken care of and pointed that poster to this above thread.. Er.. you see.. I didn't want to step on the guys toes as it were by changing the status because he was so adamant about his fix working. I suppose I should have, it might have moved the thread up where people could more easily see it.
The Issues forum section search and status system they came up with was a good idea but I think this is a major flaw. Everytime a new comment is posted to those threads, they should get bumped to the top like a normal thread so people can easily see people are still having problems with those issues. I have tried sorting by Replies and that didn't help. Just thought I'd let folks know about this. I wonder how many comments people have made in those threads that were never seen and so they didn't get any help.

Issues do get bumped to the
Issues do get bumped to the top, they just need to be sorted by 'Last updated' (it's default sorting, actually)