I think this is a Bug. On the Beauty and the Bandit quest, http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:The_Beauty_and_the_Bandit I cant get Nelos Onmar to give any dialog options for this quest.
In this thread, Ironman12345 indicated he did get that dialog for Nelos. http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/general/2461 I'm using the 054 version of the game. The only mods I have installed are 3 house mods.
Also I read in the above thread about Master File Updates that Dave B posts through mediafire. I haven't seen this talked about anywhere else yet.. Should every player of ver 054 go get the latest update Dave B posts on Mediafire? Are these like nightly or weekly updates that include all the latest fixes? If so, perhaps it should be mentioned in this thread : http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/mods/2173
Where is the thread that talks about these updates and gives the download link?
Perhaps as in my thread above ( http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/general/2692 ) the issue was fixed through this update and I didn't get it.. I assumed that issue was fixed in ver 054 ?

v054 is the latest version,
v054 is the latest version, and there are no weekly updates (I don't even understand where did you read about that)