Skip to main content

is the project dead ?

Submitted by Pistino01 on
first of all hey all , i am a long time observer of this project and i want to know if its dead or what ? are there going to be any more updates ? if so are the quests going to be converted ? if yes , then cant the OBSE (oblivion script extender ) be of any help in this matter ? thank you .
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

If this sight is Dead then anyone who will help with scrips or anything please send them to robbiebean@gmx.com I have been working on this before this sight was made, So I will work on making This project Come back to life.I have made a beta sight for know but it has nothing one it but this is were it will start. http://oblivion.cabanova.com/ You all may Know me for making the mod Your Personal Dungeon Steel Ranger
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I wouldn't call this project dead. There are still several people working on content for it, it just comes at a slow pace.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)