I found that I could bring some of the converted nifs into Oblivion.
With new textures some of those models are really good and better than Oblivs... Re the buildings in Balmora.
and Seyda Neen's lighthouse and the interior of the prison ship and the big mushroom trees, now thanks to the conversion program I can put all that in my game.
Oblivion lacks so much of what I liked about Morrowind that is terrific to be able to have Morrowind stuff in the game.
I'll have another go at making the mod actually work so I can roam Morroblivion or even try bringing my mod from Morrowind over. Meanwhile I'm having fun bringing Morrowind meshes into my Oblivion mod with new textures.
Thanks for the program.
Judging by the postings here, the project seems to have stalled, but don't think that your efforts are wasted.
You have made my life a little happier.

You should thank