Skip to main content

Trainers and Merchants mod

Submitted by mickboda on
Hi All, I know a lot o work has laready been done, there are some very talented and dedicated people doing amazing things with morroblivion. Is there already work on merchaants and trainers? Or is that something I can start (not that I'm talented or amazing, but I am tenacious).... Is there a seperate Forum for MOTF that I shoul be posting to? Cheers Mick
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Yeah, I agree. A mod that add a merchant's equipment would be a nice piece of job here ;)
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Alright this one is good but i think merchants and trainers are already working
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

not all of them are working. in ald-ruhn there's only 2 merchants from 5 are offering something, in mages guilds some trainers have lost the ability to train. so some small fixes required. do you know any npc who should be fixed?
Karma: 0 (0 votes)