Hi everyone,
Im new to Morroblivion and want to offer my help. This project is awesome and needs to be finished. And the more people involved, the faster it can be done.
I have a lot of programming experience (12 years) and am comfortable with the TES-Construction Set(Oblivion), scripting and questing.
If I can choose, I would like to work on the quests. But where to begin?
What do I need? Which quests needs to be done? How to I submit my work? Is there a group working on the quests I can join or are they done separately?
As for the dialogs: How are they converted? Do we need to record them?
As you see, I need a general advise on how to join you.
Hope I will be of help,
yuffi81
Love to help
well i was browsing through youtube and i found a vid on this mod... at first i thought it was all to good to be true but then after the first few mins i knew no way someone would go through so much trouble for a hoax ... i loved the whole idea and i would love to help out in any way i can with such a brilliant mod
i am pretty much in the same boat as the OP but i would not mind doing voice acting, i think its something alot of other mods need just little in the way of people with guts to do it but would love a try ^_^
i may know nothing about modding and the like but im a pretty fast learner and would love to try

Well first, send a PM to