Okay i just installed Morroblivion everything went well during the converting. I load up oblivion making sure i enable morrowind & expansions and now what? How do i get to morrowind do i start a new game? I read here that the quests dont work for morrowind all we can do is walk around and kill stuff. What is the point of having morroblivion apart from its graphics we cannot play the storyline anyways! lolz
You know you could of put on your home page something as simple as "Take note: You will not be able to play morrowinds main quest line"
Anyways How the hell do i at the very least see the Morrowind game - where am i suppose to go I'm still in Oblivion?
I appreciate what you modders have done but some knowledge of what we can't do in the game before we decide to do the convert would of at least got me prepared for the depressive disorder that has just taken over my life. Thanks!
O_o Yeah this is only a fan
O_o Yeah this is only a fan site, and the mod's being worked on. It'll probably be DONE in like 5 years. Who knows? Morroblivion is getting more and more popular though with all of the oblivion fans though ^o^. *cough* Oblivion sucks *cough* Cuz Morrowind was actually entertaining. *sigh* Nowadays it's all about the graphics....

you do know that this is