Skip to main content

Sindorei Is BACK :D

Submitted by sindorei on
I got my new computer and Started re-doing some of the models and textures! I can't belive it took me this long to get a new computer finally ! Hit me up in the post of what i missed and that be completely cool, and of course anything you want me to start working on would be nice cause i almost lost everything cause of my shitty harddrive (: For those that don't know me HIII! post on this thread please !
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Oooo and texture pack 3 will be merged with all the other 2 it'll be 70% of the textures!
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

wb dude i was beginning to think we wouldn't be able to count on you :X
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Haha sorry man, I didn't want to take a break like that. My computer freaking went through hell so i ended up just buying a new one (: So i'll try to start working ive talked to a couple of people on what they want!
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Well im working on some cloth textures right now. Maybe some more buildings in a bit to!
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Those of you that want to try out the new texture just ask me (:
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I had tried Qarls' for Oblivion, and it whacked me. I even upgraded my PC to try to accommodate it, but no luck. Are your texture replaces stable in-game? Have you tested them in-game? I Love Morrowind ambiance, especially the landscape and flora. I would LOVE to see these with a little more detail, but I am a little leery at this point.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Glad to see you back and I cant wait for the new textures.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

David Budreck yes they have been tested, But i would like to optomized them a little more . Seems like oblivion doesn't like everything having a normal map sometimes!
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

From what I understand it is the Textures that caused Bethesda to ban this project. If you have converted 70% of the textures, then that is a pretty long way towards possible acceptance!
Karma: 0 (0 votes)