Skip to main content

Question

Submitted by MountainMan on
I think I'm tracking how this all works though I've yet to try it, however I'd like to ask since this seems to just be using most of the files from Morrowind and it's expansions and linking them to Oblivion, do the items in the Morrowind side of things have collision? I'm guessing no at this point, but I figured I'd get a 100%. Apologies in advance if this has been asked. Also on the lighter side of things, I have some, if limited, experience with texturing. So far I've only worked on vehicle textures for GTA IV, however if it'd help at all with updating to newer, non-Bethesda textures, I'd be willing to try my hand at it, I wouldn't expect the best work ever though.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Morroblivion does use objects from Morrowind, but it does so through a conversion process that is the heart and soul of Morroblivion. You need to run this conversion on your own computer first. This converts Morrowind objects to Oblivion Objects. Thes are like any other objects in-game, so yes, they do have collision. As far as texturing, please contact Eloth on these forums about that.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Sounds like I'll be giving it a try soon then, thanks for the answer
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I certainly hope you do. Don't let anything stop you. Somebody here will help if anything is unclear or goes wrong.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)