Can anyone think of an arena in Morrowind? I'm thinking specifically of the one in Vivec... is it possible to modify that whole script to be like the one in Cyrodil? (because I ran around in morrowind like a crazy person trying to find a way to fight in the arena (before I ever played oblivion))
I'm not a modder myself, but I am someone who knows what they are talking about, and what I am talking about is this potentially being awesome
That would be a Mod
Hashmi's link looks REALLY Cool, but as he says would need to be converted. I would like to see that too; it is disappointing to hear you can't fight in the Vivic Arena; I had just assumed you could and that it was broken.
However, I will be busy for a while with my current project...
That does sound like fun, I
That does sound like fun, I always was bummed that we couldn't fight in it in the original game.
Actually you do get to fight
it is disappointing to hear you can't fight in the Vivic Arena; I had just assumed you could and that it was broken.Actually you do get to fight a few times in the vivec arena ... though its not a guild in itself as in Oblivion. Here are some of the fights in original Morrowind: - Duel with Bolvyn Venim in the Redoran Hortator part of the Main Quest. - Same fight as above as the final Quest of House Redoran if you join it. - Duel between Rothis Nethan and Brethas Deras for a House Redoran Quest. - Duel with Varus Vantinius for the final quest of the Imperial Legion. - Duel with Archmage Trebonius for the final quest of the Mages guild.
I fought Bolyn Venim in the Arena
Part of the Redoran Hortator Quest is to meet Bolyn Venim in the Arena,
But, that is not what I or anybody else are really looking for. We want the Gladiator Mod!
I'll put that on my list, but right now it is a VERY long list!

For morrowind? There are