Skip to main content

Help!!!

Submitted by brutal7 on
I got some mods and they came with nude bodys. and also i cant see my crosshair (cuz of deadly reflex i think) What files do i need to replace
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Examine the Archives from the mods you added one by one for the files they placed. You are looking for things inside \meshes\characters\ I can't remember without it in front of me whether it is \meshes\characters\_Male\ Or \meshes\characters\Imperial\_Male The base meshes are in Imperial. Textures are different for each race, but not the meshes; there is only one set of meshes for that all NPC's share, except maybe the beasts. MAKE A BACKUP of your ENTIRE \Characters Folder FIRST!!!!!
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I know that DR6 installs nude bodies; that's probably what added them. I just overwrote the nude textures with clothed ones.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I will try
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I fixed my problems but i have encountered some more. 1. i can no longer see my weapon in first-person 2. when talking the camera zooms not to the person but to the side.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Brutal, this is way beyond the scope of Morroblivion. You would be much better served to look for help on Nexus, or by the author of DR.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Are you using DR6? I know that it uses a custom skeleton; if you have any other mods that may edit the skeleton used for NPC's then that may be the problem. But I'm not 100% sure. Edit: I agree with David Budreck on this. DR6 makes a lot of changes to animations and the like; it would be best to go to skycaptain on the Nexus.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I just completely removed DR and its all better now!
Karma: 0 (0 votes)