Greetings, this is, obviously, my first post on these forums. I've just started playing Morroblivion within the past 6 hours, and so far I am very pleased. There are the occasional little bugs and missing textures (most notably textures missing on the candlestick of the Bamboo Candle)
In any case, I've been scanning over the boards and I've noticed that so far no one has found a way to impliment levitation in a way that allows for collision and interiors. There may be a way though.
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36903
That is a link to VipCxjs' Air Fight System. It impliments flight abilities that are collision based and still work in interiors. (I've tested this even in Telvanni Towers and it works fairly well. It is not quite as good for interiors as levitation was in Morrowind, however, it does work and it might be a viable way to include a proper levitation effect into Morroblivion.
If the developers are already aware of this mod, then I apologize for suggesting something allready known, as it is pretty new though, I thought it might be worthwhile to suggest it.

(GetInWorldSpace wrldmorrowind == 0)
Flying cliff racers
I have talked about this before. But about flying cliff racers. Basically, if we could remove the model and still keep the effects i think we could make cliff racers able to fly to the skys.