Skip to main content

[RELZ] Morrowind Food for Real Hunger COBL

Submitted by thermador on

About:

Small patch to add Morrowind food items to COBL's leveled lists.  So if you are into realism gaming like I am, this will make it a LOT easier to keep your belly full when you are in Morrowind.

If you do not care about stuff like having to eat, sleep, etc. than you don't need this :D

Requires:

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/unp7raqikz236sl/Morroblivion_Food_for_Real_Hunger_COBL.esp

Installation:

Any load order is probably fine, since this is a really simple mod and its only masters are Oblivion.esm, Morrowind_ob.esm, and Cobl Main.esm.  I have it toward the bottom of my list, after Real Hunger and all of the COBL bits and pieces.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Thank you for the mod! I don't use hunger stuff myself, but lots of other people do. I have posted a link to this mod.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Thanks for this amazing mod, now I can eat in Morroblivion.

I am using another amazing hunger/thirst/sleep mod called Basic Primary Needs. It is an amzing md, and has almost all the features of other hunger/thirst/sleep mods integrated seamlessly into this one mod.

I really like this mod's ability to fill up canteens from wells in game. For that, it integrates with COBL-added wells allover Cyrodiil - in Better Cities too!

Can the wells in MOrroblivion be converted to COBL wells, so these can be used with such hunger/thirst mods? THis need not be integrated in to the esm, but as a separate plugin similar to the one above (or better, in this plugin above). Can anyone point me in the direction of how to go about making something like this?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Bump? Any one have any input on this idea?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Does anyone have a copy of this mod?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I have searched all of my hard drives for this mod and I can't find it.  I think it accidentally got deleted when I reinstalled Oblivion at some point.  Sigh.  It wasn't hard to make at all; I just need to reinstall COBL.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)