OBLIVIONIZED ENCHANTS(V1)
I have started an large scale project to convert all non-working and useless enchanted items of Morroblivion to resemble the ones in Oblivion. As you all know, all of the Morrowinds "cast when used" enchants are non-working in Morroblivion and therefore useless. This projects goal is to offer an alternative solution to the problem and enable usable/useful loot to the dungeons and ruins of Morrowind.
My god, i did it! I went trough near 400 "cast when used" items and Oblivionized their enchants. I had to do controversial and hard decisions on many items when "fixing" their enchants, so many items enchants will not resemble their original enchants, but i tryed very hard to not change them too much. There were some items that i didnt touch, items are as follows.
1. Items that had script on them.
2. Items that had no enchants at all.
Hopefully this mod will act as alternative solution for a while and give people reason to do dungeon dwelling in Morroblivion. Thank you, and enjoy the mod.
Download= http://www.mediafire.com/?r0r0182vp5q235y

Enchants