-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morrowind Voiced Greetings and Combat v 0.9 [Updated 8-28-2011]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: Brings Morrowind's voiced greetings and combat to Morroblivion. Also includes Ordinator greetings and combat yells and a few Almalexia greetings. This does not affect any of Cyrodiil's NPC's.
Update: Almalexia.esp is garbage, unneccessary, and might cause problems. If you downloaded it, just trash it.
Files: Download here.
Installation: Extract the downloaded archive into your Oblivion folder, and tick "Morroblivion Conversation.esp" when you start the game.
Note: This is a BETA release. 70% of the races are finished, except Khajiit, Nord, and Redguard. They should still say Oblivion dialogue. I'm working on these races last since Morrowind's Khajiits, Nords, and Redguards sound pretty close to Oblivion's as far as accent goes.
I am releasing this because I just started school and won't have the time to work on this until break.
Bugs/Issues:
In combat, NPC's won't move their lips even though the audio plays. Is this the same with Oblivion fights?
Some NPC's won't say anything no matter what I do. I've checked and checked the parameters, but they still won't say anything. For example, moving Ordinators won't say their greeting, but stationary ones will. I made sure the moving Ordinators were included, and the dialogue even shows up for them, but they still won't say anything.
Comments: If you have any questions or comments, please ask. Thanks, and have fun!

Testing
I've managed to test for about 30 seconds, and am thinking this is great - definitely getting different greetings now! Unfortunately I'm on the late shift at work this week so my time is very limited for testing... plus we are moving into the final phase of wedding preparation so I have a list of things to do when I do have spare time ;)
However, I will do my best to get some proper testing in sir!