Skip to main content

[LINK] Valen Dreth on the Morroblivion ban

Submitted by Darth South on

I've added this to Morroblivion/Mods section because it surely is a mod interest Morroblivion more than Oblivion even though it has no effect on it.

 

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15131

 

This mod adds some dialogue about Morroblivion ban to Valen Dreth, the irritating Dark Elf from the beginning of the game. You only have to use console command unlock to talk to him directly. Trust me it is very funny. I've come across to it while I was searching for some historic clues. And we may even ask modder's permission to give direct link to this.  Trust me, it worths opening a new game.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by thermador on 28 Sep 2011 - 09:07.

I installed the mod. Kinda funny, but I was expecting it to be voiced to make it even funnier.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Haha, I'll check it out. Is it voiced? I read through the pictures...

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

No voice, but I laughed hard, really hard, when he said the last sentence.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)