Skip to main content

[WIP] Quest Markers In Bloodmoon

Submitted by Ice on
Attachment Size
AK- Bloodmoon Quest Markers.zip 28.44 KB

-------------------------------------

V02

Progress:

Bloodmoon Main Quest: Finished (both paths). Untested

Bloodmoon Miscellanious: Finished. Untested

East Empire Line: I'll start working on it once the questline is finished.

 

------------------------------------------

 

I've done a little testing so far. I'm starting school tommorrow, but I'll start in some more serious testing whenever I get a chance.

In the meantime I'd love any testing / bug reports you guys can do. So if you're debugging the Bloodmoon Quests, you'd like to help me with map markers, or your just plain desperate to be told where to go next (like I was) then grab this mod and help me test it out!

I'll continue to update this post with more current versions, and we'll work to make this bug free, then once it looks pretty good I'll submit it to David and hopefully he'll merge it into the main esm.

Thanks guys!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by thermador on 28 Sep 2011 - 08:54.

Yeah, I'm in school right now too. So when I get the time, hopefully in a few days, I'll test this out.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Sounds good. Thanks Robert. And good luck with school, lol.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)