| Attachment | Size |
|---|---|
| AK- Bloodmoon Creatures.zip | 29.48 KB |
Hey all! I've decided to start work on placing Ashlander's wonderful creatures in bloodmoon and I could use your help!
To get started, download Ashlander's creature files. (Note, scroll towards the bottom to find the latest file).
If you like, you can also grab some better bloodmoon creature normal maps.
IMPORTANT: Move the meshes into Data\creatures! Move the texture folder to Data, like normal.
I'd love any help you can provide me, especially in the testing department. Here's my to-do list.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE HELP ME TEST! JUST PLAY THE GAME WITH MY MOD AND REPORT ANYTHING THAT'S WRONG WITH CREATURES. Also, I'd love for people to look over my esp in the cs and double check creature stats.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Checklist:
Copy all creature id's over - DONE
Match proper meshes - DONE
Replace placeholders - DONE
Adjust creatures stats (look at the creatures in the morrowind cs) – DONE
Copy Creature Diseases / spells / abilities
Copy Creature Factions
Copy inventories/Add ingredients to the creatures
Copy Quest Creature scripts and place correctly
Reduce size of Riekling
Add sound to creatures
Add animation files?
Add Creatures to leveled lists – DONE
Add NPCS to leveled lists- DONE
Copy Leveled lists – DONE
(Werewolfs and their leveled lists need to be added)
Place leveled lists in world
We need to update scripts so that when the Hiricine fight starts the right aspect is enabled and all others are disabled.
The Raven/ alter of thrond witch needs to be updated so it starts as a raven and then becomes a witch.
Creatures that double as NPCs need to be fixed / created.
Testing
Note:
#When there were seemingly duplicated creatures, I didn't make duplicates.
EX: there are 5 'colony spriggans.' I only made one.
When I add new creatures / lists sometimes I do not use 'U' in between words
I've found that a lot of helpful information can be found herehttp://www.uesp.net/wiki/Bloodmoon:Creatures, along with the Morrowind CS. With it you can look up creatures and match them to Morrowind.
--------------------------------
Currently:
Currently I'm working on adjusting all of the creatures stats (and making all the proper variations of each creature) so that they match the bloodmoon origional. Then I'll be reworking the leveled lists.
----------------------------
File Version: 03
Currently working on:
Placing the leveled lists in game!
--------------------------
TEST LIST:
IN GAME:
Monsters don't crash or have bad animations (should already have been done by ashlander, just checking that I didn't mess something up somehow).
All creatures need to be tested (make sure they're inserted properly).
IN CS:
Monster Stats , scripts, inventories, spells are correct.
Leveled lists / chance of none are correct
----------------------------
Ongoing Questions:
(Please, if you can answer one or more of these, do so, even if it’s a guess. Thanks!)
--------------------------
Q: Where are the werewolf body meshes?
A: Meshes\Armor\Lycanthropy V.2 However, the textures seem to be missing. (Thank you Old Wolf)
Q: In bloodmoon, werewolfs are npcs, are we going to do this for Morroblivion, or make them creatures? – I'm not going to do werewolf leveled lists for now, or I will use a wolf placeholder
Q: Morrowind and Oblivion both had testing halls. Do we have a testing hall? We should! It should be nice and big with some hedges and a little path running down the middle so we have a two level effect…
Q: How do you make creatures talk? – we need that for Aesliip, or a npc with a creature body. We'll also need to do this with the friendly reikling, ?Dulk/ Krish?. Alter Raven?
Q: Can I change an editor ID? For instance, we have 0RieklingRaider, and I changed it to match the Morrowind 0bmRieklingMounted. Can I do that, or does that cause bad things?
Q: How should I go about placing the leveled lists in the world once I've finished them? Do I go cell by cell and match Morrowind, or do something else?
Q: I can't seem to create the beserker leveled list for NPCs: 0bmexbeserkers, 0bmfrysehagall, 0bmexreavers, 0bmexreaverarchers, Etc. I've tried dragging them over but nothing happens. I've tried creating a new creature, but can't select them. What else could I try?

Any tips, questions,
Any tips, questions, comments, or answers?