Skip to main content

[REL] Better Home in Seyda Neen

Submitted by Auriel on
Attachment Size
Auriel Seyda Neen Home for v066 only 13.86 KB

Updated to final version, details below in Anna-Lisa's post.

Here's something better player's home in Seyda Neen, based on this mod by John117.

We used only standard objects, so all must be OK.

And I need to say - this is not my work. It's my wife had made last night.

 

Updated for Morroblivion v066!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by Daggers on 8 Jan 2022 - 15:30.

Wow Auriel, from those screenshots, character home looks pretty sweet. I get a really warm, homy, comfortable feel. I'll have to check this out. Thanks for sharing that with us!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I'll have to check this out.

It would be great if you write out whether it works on your system.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Dang it. I downloaded your mod, but unfortunately since I'm copying my whole Oblivion folder right now to an external hard drive, I can't copy the esp into my Data folder, so I'll have to get back with you tomorrow.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I'll have to get back with you tomorrow

Don't worry, it's OK ))))

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hey Auriel, works fine for me! I think I'm a few versions back in the main .esm, but I don't think it should matter.

Home interior looks good! No flickering rugs, and I like the Shivering Isles paintings hung on the walls.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hey Auriel, works fine for me!

Phew! Big weighty rock from my neck was dropped... Really, deeeeeeeep thanks to you.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hi all!

Unfortunally, my husband (Auriel) was too quick to upload this simple home. I am going to improve it something more better.

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Please don’t turn it into a dollhouse.
http://192.197.62.35/staff/mcsele/images/DollHouse.jpg
I don’t think we are in for purple and pink.

I hope you understand I am just joking about it.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Yeah.
Do not worry, I'm going just add another container and a couple of ornaments.
And then I'll make Brand New Home. ))

Morro-style I mean.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Looks good! 

Is it possible you could create a cave dwelling in Gnisis, like some of the miners' homes?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I have not yet decided how this house will be look like.
Must first to tackle meshes and textures of Morrowind and how are they work (mostly, I'm playing Oblivion).

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Now that you obviously have the knack for it, please make a new home that is not based on John's. It would just be better to make it your own instead of modifying somebody elses. Suran or Pelegaid would both be very good places for a player home.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Sorry, maybe it was my mistake to build my home based on other's work.
The next house I'm certainly going to do from scratch.
But I would like to finish this house, so I prepared updated version.

  • Container near entrance was added
  • A spell Take Me Home allowing player to teleport to his home from anywhere
  • A letter with simple story of this house, which also add a spell to player's spellbook
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I like the idea of a spell that takes me home,it`s handy if I get out numbered and have to make a fast exit.:)

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

we need an oblagatory balmora house ! cause you know everything be happen'en  there....

 

theres actually a very old mod that was made by grumpy (rip) who made a  house above caius cascades house, very simple, and conventient, would  be useful too alot of people

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Oh yeah. I'm thinking of making one in Balmora, always gotta go there.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

OK.

Let the new house be in Balmora. ))

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hello, may I have a download link for your Balmora/Seyda Neen homes?

Megaupload doesn't work anymore.

 

Thank you! :)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Does anyone have a link for those two mods, please? =/

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I just downloaded and installed your house mod and it's very good. Ample storage and a nice location in town.

Thanks for your efforts.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hey I really love the mode, but it looks to much like oblivion I bet if you changed it to look more like morrowind you would get a lot more positive affect. I never really downloaded it so the only thing I know about it is the pics wich look to much cyrodil.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Dear Auriel,

Since Megaupload was seized up by evil forces and is no longer availible, could you please re-upload this wonderful mod somewhere else?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Clint posted a link to both both of the homes in post #5 of this thread.

They still work.

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Amazing. Totally adds that missing component to my adventures. Not only are they easy to find, but both houses fit perfectly in town and just overall makes it feel so much better.

Look forward to playing even more now that I have a place to store my loot!!! Thank you!

One question though. How would I tone the brightness down in the balmora house with the construction set? The downstairs area glows bright orange lol. Same thing in the fighters guild. Does that happen with anyone else?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

There in No Links For this Mod and the megaupload Link  has been Dead for Awhile.

Also the Link to www.Tesnexus.com also goes to a Dead Link.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

The links are all broken!!!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Waste a time complaining about a Broken link for this File Megga,  went Long Ago Problem File is No Where to Be Found, So if you Find It Post It Thanks.

All ready  did that,.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Going through Archived Files, turned Up 4 House Files with the Same Name, only Ever Looked a 1 the First 1, Turns Out  I Have the  the File.

Attachment Size
auriel_seyda_neen_home.esp 13.84 KB
Karma: 1 (1 votes)

Thanks for your work on this mod !

And thanks to roxon 55 for the link !

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I know this is probably a silly question, and this thread is very old, but how do I download the esp? I clicked on it, and it sent me to a page filled with odd text. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Thank you!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

You need to right-click the link and choose "save link as...", then change the extension to .esp once it's downloaded.

Karma: 1 (1 votes)

Compatible with Morroblivion v066

updated first post

Karma: 0 (0 votes)