Skip to main content

[REL] Better Morroblivion Water v1.3

Submitted by eloth on
Attachment Size
Better Water for Morroblivion 1.05 MB

 

*Image goes here shortly*

Better Water V1.3

this is not the final version, this will be tweaked hopefully to perfection, so your feedback and suggestions will be heard :) btw this looks MUCH better ingame :)

v1.2 -Completely revamped dungeon, interior and cave water

 

v1.3 -Morroblivion v066 support

 

Updated for v066 Below

Karma: 1 (1 votes)
Last edited by Daggers on 29 Jan 2022 - 13:24.

Man! Water is unbelievable! I can't wait for your 2.0 version of visual overhaul!=)
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Eloth, if I was a girl, I'd freakin marry you! Visual Overhaul, Tree Replacer, Clothes Replacer, And now this? I'm in heaven! Thank you! I will download and test as soon as I can.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Works wonderfully for me, Its a shame I can't turn my graphics up and make it as clear and beautiful as in the screenshots.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Tried it out. A lot better! Seems to me that there are a lot more ripples in the water, making it look a lot more realistic.

I just wish I had a better computer so I could truly harness this mod.

Eloth, do you think it's possible to add the foam and sloshing effect like the Morrowind Overhaul project has?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Wow! Looks great Eloth!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Haha @ Robert's first comment. :D

But seriously, if I ever found virtual reality, I'd hire Eloth to make it look good, straight away. ;)

I use 'Realistic Water'. Do you think it will conflict? Should I load realistic water before this?

Can't wait to try it!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Nice work Eloth, this looks great.  Really improves the look of the water in Vvardenfell.  Loaded up my game and I was like, "holy crap, look at the water!"

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

thanks for all the positive comments :)

@robert:

Eloth, do you think it's possible to add the foam and sloshing effect like the Morrowind Overhaul project has?

Maybe in the future... hopefully OBGE will reach the level that MGE has made, maybe static shadows will be possible aswell :)

btw new update uploaded: http://www.mediafire.com/?bd16c1cpslmqyy3

now interior/dungeon/cave water has been revamped aswell :)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Thanks! eloth! It looks great,I have full graphics setup on my system in 1440x900 widescreen and it does not slow down much.:)

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hi I just discovered the Morroblivion project, your mod is not available

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I think it was merged into 055 or an ealier version,but not sure.?

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

It was never merged I think.

This is why I hate mediafire.  It eventually deletes your files.  As do most storage sites like that.  Google docs is much better, faster, and free.  Or just attach them to the page if they're less than 8mb.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I have just checked your big complete install page thermador,and it states that this mod is included in the big download.:)

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Is there somewhere else I can get this file? The link that is provided no longer has the file :(

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I can't download a file, both links do not work but I wrote to Eloth.I hope that he will add a new link to this patch, maybe he has a new version.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Yeah that file is gone. Google can't seem to find any other links to the file anywhere. Doesn't anyone have it stored away somewhere?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Is there anyway some 1 could upload this to TPB or something? I would keep it seeding if so. I would love if i could get a hold of this file!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Tytytytytytytytty... thank YOU!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/x2qfdoxcdaggo3a/Shader_for_Oblivion.7z

You can Create the Effect yourself by running shaders that were put out for People who did not want to Run OBGE, extract Shaders and Textures into to Oblivion it it's Directory Structure.

You will have to run HDR that is How you get the Effect in Picture Above..

Only Draw Back you will have to Suffer the Same Effect with Water in Oblivion and any other Mod you Run under Oblivion.

This picture is with ALL Shadows turned OFF

Attachment Size
Shaders%20Plus%20HDR.jpg (external) 200.33 KB

Attachments

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Link Broken

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Which link the 1 Above your's goes Straight to Mediafire to the File

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

eloth

[External image]

Better Water V1.2

download: http://www.mediafire.com/?bd16c1cpslmqyy3

UPDATE: Completely revamped dungeon/interior/cave water

 this is not the final version, this will be tweaked hopefully to perfection, so

your feedback and suggestions will be heard :)

btw this looks MUCH better ingame :)

Your download link is broken

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Link Dated 12\01\2013 still works, is link for eloth morroblivionwater v3

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

This looks amazing! thanks for this. The water in interior cells is so much better looking now. (Now if only this LOD...)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

The link is broken. :(

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Try  downloading Morroblivionwaterv3.rar dated 12\01\3013

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

The link is broken is their another site to download?????

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

bobbyjobby

The link is broken is their another site to download?????

Did you Download MorroblivionWaterV3.rar , Posted 12\01\2013 Downloads directly from This Site on the Page.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Where is v2 I can not get v3 to work what am I doing wrong?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I setup Morroblivionwaterv3.rar but it doesn't do anything, are there files from the old version I'm missing?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

  someone should post a link that actually works instead of telling folks to look at something else to find a post that may (or may not) have a working link.

from mediafire.

Invalid or Deleted File.
The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Why don't you just Download the file Posted on 12\01\2013 , which is the orig file.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

roxon_55

Why don't you just Download the file Posted on 12\01\2013 , which is the orig file.

I did, and thank you very much!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Is this still useful or has it been merged?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

It's not been merged but there are many other water replacers out there.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Many others...does that mean we can use ones that aren't Morroblivion specific? Or are the others buried in the release section?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

No, what I meant was, using a general Oblivion water replacer will also have effect in Morrowind. For example something like Oblivion Reloaded.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Thanks for your work on this mod ! :)

Brainslasher

No, what I meant was, using a general Oblivion water replacer will also have effect in Morrowind. For example something like Oblivion Reloaded.

That was my concern too, just installing Morroblivion for the first time and installed Oblivion Reloaded already. We can't use both or should we?

Thanks

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

You can use both togheter.

Karma: 1 (1 votes)

One question please...-i installed morroblivion 2 days ago, all it's ok, but i have one problem, inside the water i don't see anything! Too dark and full of fog...what can i do? thx

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

please, can someone reupload the file? every link doesn't work..

thanks in advance

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

https://morroblivion.com/files/MorroblivionWaterV3.rar

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Thankyou 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

thak you!!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

First post has been updated for version 066!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)