Skip to main content

[RELZ] Morroblivion "Unique Landscapes" Loading Screens Replacer 1.02 [Update]

Submitted by RammS on

I finished working on new LS replacer. Replacing all of 50 original LS. version 1.02 contains 6 more LS. With Bloodmoon landscapes ps Ingame quality is much better! Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vd56nm6epqc1cit Screens: [External image] [External image] [External image] [External image] [External image] [External image]

Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by RammS on 31 May 2012 - 11:57.

Dude, they look awesome! Can't wait to try them. How did you set them up. I mean you only get these in Morrowind?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I just go throw interesting places in morrowblivion=) and make screens
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

You did not understand me. What I meant will I see these loading screen when I am playin Oblivion? Or will only see them in Morrowind?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

You'll see them in every location, because replacer overwrites oblivion LS.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Wow. They look beautiful! I'm excited to try them!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

As soon as possible I'll post 5 more additional loading screens, because how i noticed, in oblivion and shivering isles 50 LS! not 45... I found them in Shivering isles BSA.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Honestly, I think these look better than the original TES3 loading screens. I like these Oblivionised ones. Keep up the good work!
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Downloading! I like it. This is a good work indeed!

Edit: I installed it, and I must say, impressive! Thank you.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Updated

Added 1 new LS and 5 of previous was modified.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Looks awesome! Definitely better than having the oblivion load screens when your in morrowind. Thanks!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

thanks=)

I'll continue my work on the LS.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

These look great!  Thank you for your work!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Very well done! I am new to Morroblivion. Just got it yesterday and am searching the site for mods and found this one along with the Morroblivion themed Main Menu listed under the same category. These excellent mods bring you into the Morroblivion game. By that I mean immersion. Thank you for making these load screens. They look great and thanks to the whole team who worked so hard to bring us this game. Excellent work and a job well done. Cheers!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)