Skip to main content

[REL] Morroblivion Mod - Hlaalu Project

Submitted by ReX on
Attachment Size
Hlaalu only for v066 572.76 KB

Hello all !

Sorry for my poor english first...

Hlaalu project is a little mod for adding a LOT of new structures and modifications for the great house Hlaalu, my favourite :)

For the moment :

- Adding new entrance to Suran with guard towers

- Fortifying of Ulès Manor in Suran

- Modification of Balmora river (based on a mod for Morrowind)

- Adding market in Balmora

- Adding abandoned manor in Balmora

- Adding market stronghold in the north of Caldera

- Rethan manor is now a REAL conselor manor :)

- Adding military stronghold and monumental bridge to Rethan manor

Comming soon... I hope you enjoy it, and post your comments

Have a nice day !

 

Karma: 1 (1 votes)
Last edited by Daggers on 8 Jan 2022 - 15:13.

 

First link for the beta version, enjoy it !

http://www.rexmapping.com/images/OblivionMod/Morrowind_ob%20-%20Hlaalu.esp

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Just checking to see if this ever got Finished Balmora,Hlaalu Military looks good, 

the picture is where i think Rethan Manor should be,

Have it running under Thermador Complete Installation,have tried changing Load Order it did not help ends looking like this Picture.

Attachments

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I don't have this mod but have you tried seeing it in the CS?

I've had the Hammerfell mod mess up on me but it looks fine in the CS.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

is the link above for your addon project, or just a pic?

 

(stupid question, but worth the answer!  :P  )

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

The   esp Downloaded no Problems

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Mod is now down / unavailable.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Compatible with Morroblivion v066

first post updated

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Hi, this mod is in French. I translated it into English, fixed a few bugs and reverted unintentional changes to generic objects like doors (they were all called "Porte" now - in French). I would like to share my version, but since the original was never posted on Nexus, I'm not sure what's the right way forward. Can someone advise, please?

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

You can post it to the nexus, but only plugins and the user-created assets^

Karma: 0 (0 votes)