Skip to main content

Redoran Texture Overhaul PLUS Normal Maps

Submitted by DavidWolf on
DOWNLOAD HERE: TESNEXUS This is a total retexture for the Redoran Architecture with Normal Maps included Im posting this in order to know if someone is interested ... I will gladly upload a .rar with all the textures and post the link in the Forum. Here some ingame screenshots: NOTE: Looks better with HDR enabled. [External image] [External image] [External image] [External image] [External image] [External image] [External image] [External image] [External image] [External image] [External image] [External image] [External image] [External image] [External image] [External image] [External image] [External image] [External image] Seeya!
Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by DavidWolf on 3 Mar 2009 - 20:27.

so are these texture totally from scratch?? if they are, i could recreate the redoran set legally..
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

They're legal because this textures are from a old texture replacer I have on my MW folder, and some of those I did it from scratch in Photoshop. I just double the size of them and rework them. Besides, since when making re-textures and normal maps is illegal? ... Well I hope someone show interest on this if so, Im going to upload the pack. Seeya.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

upload it bro i will DL it, hell and anything else you feel like tossing out my way, i can be a guinnea pig heh
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I just finish uploading it : http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22920 Enjoy!
Karma: 0 (0 votes)