Skip to main content

Bandit Fix

Submitted by Sot on
This is a simple fix to the Bandit issue of them fighting each other, you can find it here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=32306 This is a beta, I have had limited testing on it, and it only should work for bandits. I am going to complete it for everyone when I have time. Bandits meaning people who have no affiliation with another faction. Please test and get back to me
Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by Sot on 15 Jun 2010 - 22:00.

huh this is not new..this bug fix already existed..and i'll check for file ID and whatnot to see cause i think you're taking other peopls work as your own and that can't be sorry
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

where is it fixed? I couldn't find it. and no i made this "fix" myself. This wasn't a complicated fix, it's kind of funny to think you would think I ripped someone off. To be sure I give full credit to those who built marroblivion this far, countless to name and with my bad spelling I wouldn't give them enough credit so I will leave it at that But I have one question, I've been at work all day and haven't fully beta tested it.... Does it work completely?!?!?
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

yeah it runs but it doesn't have decent clothing/armours/equip and that causes some wierd bugs on the chars ingame...we're still making creatures and there's a full list of bugs...also if you want to find those fixes just search morroblivion on the nexus..also there's a bug list here on the forums so meh xD
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

i know it doesn't fix all that, it was just something to get the bandits from fighting each other, bits and pieces is how this mod will come. When it works we will compile into a master file and it shall be awsome.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

but im telling you the bandit fix already existed..pls read the forums..we get this kind of stuff all the time...this and installation issues...pls read the forums :/ srsly
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

I took off the direct download because I wanted to track the downloads. Also I don't what this website to get in trouble for hosting files for this game.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)