Skip to main content

[relz] kwama warrior

Submitted by eloth on
hi! back again with another release :) this time its the kwama warrior edit: havok is now working download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?og2lxv3s0w3253j
Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by eloth on 8 Oct 2010 - 16:49.

I thought we already had Kwama Warrior and Forager. I thought it was the Queen that we don't have yet.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

no, its the kwama worker and forager that we have, and the only thing missing in the kwama family now is the queen.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Sorry. Thank you for all the wonderful creatures! Last tiime I was in an Egg Mine it was totally empty... I can hardly wait to get back to exploring Morrowind again!
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

This is cool. The current version of the Morrowind_ob.esm project just has Kwama Foragers and Kwama Workers in the egg mines, but all of the mines are populated again.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Uploaded new version with havok: http://www.mediafire.com/?og2lxv3s0w3253j @yoshimo: morrowind creatures are too weak with original cs settings in morroblivion, you have to rebalance them wisely to make the game more challenging.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

What percentages or proportions to you recommend for altering Morrowind stats to match Oblivion?
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

@eloth: We are also missing the scribs. They belong to the egg mines as well.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

To Yoshimo: Depends on the creature and if you want them to be tough or weak. Taking the Skeleton in Oblivion (petty soul), It has 20 health and deals 5 damage, while the Morrwind Skeleton (Petty soul) has 38 health and deals 1-9 damage, So I think the formula should be, and I personally prefer this then to percentages... Morrwind stat / Oblivion stat = modifier. ie.. 38 / 20 = 1.9 modifier for health 9 / 5 = 1.8 modifier (almost the same number) for attack Lets look and the Ancestor Guardian (Grand soul for Morrowind vs a Common soul for Oblivion) Oblivion health = 12*lvl (max 48) and damage = 13+(lvl/2) pts melee, unarmed (Max:17) Morrowind health = 220 health and 1-10 damage Using the min level setting for Oblivion version 220 / 12 = 18.33 for health 10 / 13 = .769 (a low number??) for attack for the max level settings for Oblivion version 220 / 48 = 4.58 for health 10 / 17 = .588 for attack So it gets more complicated when you add the Soul level to it. Do we compare the creatures or/and take into the Soul level?!? As far as Modifier I was thinking about groups of creatures. If all Skeletons are somewhere around 1.8, then make that the modifier for Skeletons 1.8 and change them like this Morrowind stat / modifier = Morroblivion stat I was thinking about building a list this weekend and would love some input on what we all expect?!? Maybe even start a new post?!?
Karma: 0 (0 votes)