Anyone else thinks that we need to publicize morroblivion more? Especially the improvements that the project has seen within this year with the morroblivion_ob.esm project.
I noticed that 90% of the players think that morroblivion has been dead since Bethesda banned it ... and most of the remaining do not know that morroblivon is no longer a "yellow diamond infested, creature-less, quest-less and limb-less landscape with ton of bugs".
Maybe someone should make a couple of new youtube videos or something.
Granted that publicity has a risk of drawing unwanted attention ... but it also has the potential to get us more working hands ... something that we truly need.
Catch 22
The reason we can keep going is because we are small and unnoticed.
We are in a Catch-22.
We need more publicity, but the moment we get it, Bethesda will come after us.
Well
I think true fans will find this site on their own. As David said "the moment we get it, Bethesda will come after us."
an idea
One possible Idea I had in mind was the recreation of all meshes, textures and sound. unfortunately that would be extremely time consuming, on the other hand, it could clear a few copyright issues.
Not An Alternative
Eloth's massive retexture mod, which is nearing completion, does exactly that. It will replace most meshes and textures in Morrowind.
However...
That opens up a whole different can of worms. Making this available for general download would mean that a player could download the Master File, then download the Meshes/Textures replacements without ever having to have purchaced Morrowind.
Big No-No.
I do Agree With Hashmi
By the way, I do agree with Hashmi; I was just pointing out our perdicament.
We would do better with a little more help. Right now I'm not getting much input into the Master Project. Eloth is about ready with another creatures update, but I have NOTHING from ANYBODY else on the horizon after that...
Morrowind Main Quest
On second thought...
Without the Morrowind Main Quest, nothing else matters.
Morrowind is Not Morrowind without the Main Quest. I think it would be best to wait to start publicizing anything until AFTER I have finished debugging the Main Quest all the way through.
Once we can say that we have a FULLY FUNCTIONING Morrowind Main Quest, everything changes...

i'd like to help