Skip to main content

[RELZ] Ashcreatures with Havok

Submitted by eloth on
Ashzombie, Ashslave, Ashvampire, Ashghoul, and Ascended Sleeper with Havok. UPDATE fixed some minor errors fixed various CTD`s. the ascended sleeper has yet to have a decent death animation, but that will be done eventually. download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?f5s5ixng5g9am4r
Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by eloth on 15 Nov 2010 - 21:28.

This is Wonderful! I can hardly wait to see them. I will figure out how to integrate these into the support files. I had posted that I would not change the Support Files v1 again, but now I need to. Oh well...
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Yoshimo had named the folder "AshVampireEloth" rather than "AshVampire" as included in this download. The files as-is will NOT properly replace the files for the Ash Vampire, either for Creatures 1.2 or v003+ of the Morrowind_ob.esm Master. Please Rename the Meshes Folder "AshVampire" to "AshVampireEloth" before copying into Data. For Textures, leave "AshVampire" alone. I have NO idea why Yoshimo did this, except that he was testing Eloth's versions while still having the other installed.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

update! uploaded new file: http://www.mediafire.com/?f5s5ixng5g9am4r
Karma: 0 (0 votes)