Skip to main content

[RELZ] Corprus Creatures with Havok

Submitted by eloth on
hi there :) long time since last release, but i havent been on the lazy side, been working a lot on these ugly creatures, the corprus stalker and lame corprus. both are fully havoked and are screaming to be put in the CS :P dont worry about the error messages in the cs, they are totally harmless(animate in place error) download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?rh543clm0646ecz
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

These are exciting! I don't even like Oblivion Zombies as Zombies, let alone as surrogate Corprus Creatures! Does this mean that I have to try to figure out how to add creatures to the CS? That may be few weeks. I've still got a little way to go on the Main Quest. Hopefully these will be easier because Corprus Creatures already exist; they just need to be switched for these, but I have never added a creature to the CS from scratch before. Does what you said about the errors hold true for the Ash Creatures as well? Or are you still planning on releaseing an update for the Ash Creatures?
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

adding creatures is really simple, if you get in trouble just give me a pm. for the ash creatures i have fixed the most serious errors. download updated ash creatures here: http://www.mediafire.com/?f5s5ixng5g9am4r
Karma: 0 (0 votes)