this time i have converted the betty netch, no havok yet, but its lootable
Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ghwh2xpfn46e6np
Settings
I was checking the Morrowind CS for what settings to apply to these.
You had told me to set the Aggression of Bull Netch to 0, but in the Morrowind CS, the AI is identical for Bull Netch and Betty Netch. Both are 80% fight, 30% Flee. Which, even a non-Morrowind-expert like me can see does not add up to 100%.
From what I am can tell, both of these should be only slightly less aggressive than Cliffracers.
How does one read the Morrowind CS if you come up with something different?
P.S. These really do look fantastic! I love how the jelly keeps pulsing after they die! I presume they are supposed to be about 1/3 the size of the Bull Netch.
they are non agressive
they are non agressive creatures in morrowind, they never attack on sight.
the oblivion ai isnt quite the same, so the settings is agression 0, confidence 50, energy level 50, resp 50.
How Can You Tell?
If I compare Clanfear, Cliffracer, Bull Netch and Betty Netch in the Morrowind CS, I see Nothing that indicates Netch should not be aggressive while the other two are.
Is Betty Netch also Non-Aggressive? Are you recommending the same settings for both?
They were morrowind
They were morrowind equivalents of cattle and didn't fight you unless you hit them first. I don't know ... maybe you are looking at the unique breeding pair ... or maybe its just the way morrowind AI worked.
I'll Take Your Word For It
I guess there's not really much point to trying to figure out how the Morrowind CS works since there are only a few cretures left, and I don't think there's any question about how Shalk should behave.
shalks is agressive mean
shalks is agressive mean little bugs :P hehe

Fantastic! Thank You!