kwama worker with havok.
also fixed a random CTD issue.
download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ma4gjkrbkws55hz
Awesome
Thats great, the CTD fix was much needed as well, good work,
Plans?
You Planning on Converting the centurion spider, Daedroth and clanfear? because I kind of want the morrowind versions.
these creatures are among
these creatures are among the few which is much better in oblivion, so i dont see the need to do it.
Shame
Aw I was looking forward to these. So no chance of ever seeing the original morrowind versions in oblivion? Can you inform me on how to convert these so I can convert the remaining ones that oblivion replaces? I am very experienced in modeling programs, gamebryo, and Tes Construction Set.
there is a tutorial
there is a tutorial here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?n5284vjzhbm3uml
if you stuck somewhere just ask me for help.
The Heart of Lorkhan
This might be unnecessary, but could a conversion of the heart of Lorkhan creature be done?

Fantastic! Thank You!