Skip to main content

morrowind_ob.esm Faces wip

Submitted by bigfoot343 on
I thought I would try to help with the project by creating unique faces with tattoos and scars like in Morrowind, I'm only going to be editing the Dunmer Npcs, because most of the other races didn't have tattoos or scars except for nords, but there aren't many resources for me that are for nords. So far I have all Dark Elf NPCs starting with letters "A-B" Progress will be slow because I'm leaving to Seattle tomorrow and won't be back until next week. I'm taking my PC and will try whenever I have free time to work. For an example of the work see this thread: http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/mods/833
Karma: 0 (0 votes)
Last edited by bigfoot343 on 5 Jan 2011 - 14:39.

I'm doing something like this too, good to see there's someone else. Right now I'm working on Redguard Females, with the intention to actually make different faces rather than to perfect them.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

i hope you manage to make the dark elfs head shape similar as in morrowind.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Sorry I have not made much progress lately, I took a trip to Seattle and didn't have Internet. Now Im in a hotel with Internet service i'll try to make some more progress, but I caught the flu today. I expect the project to be done in about 2-3 weeks.
Karma: 0 (0 votes)