Skip to main content

[WIP] Too high first step

Submitted by skodarap on

I've posted this bug report a week ago.

I've noticed that fixes for Ald'Ruhn are available (didn't try them yet however), so I skipped that part and started with Balmora.

Anyway, Balmora is more or less done, with only Eastern Guard Tower and Silt Strider upper stairway left to do.

All I did was changed z-axis positioning of the stairs in most cases and added stairways to the bottom of both Western Guard Towers - so at least Hlaalu Guards make it to the top (eventually), eventhough the entire stairway is still a bit tricky to get up on without running. It's not a "nice looking" solution but functional for now, so if anyone has a better idea, don't be shy.

If there's an interest for this, I'll do it for all locations on that bug report list.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?1cklh390j9n4vhp 

Cheers!

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

skodarap,

Thanks for doing this,there are proberly other steps that need angling or lowering in lots of places,might be tricky finding them though.:)

The steps to the sild striders seem too high to me in some towns.?

 

Karma: 0 (0 votes)

Only Suran and Balmora are real problem as far as silt strider goes, since there's not much room to place an object below the upper stairway, rest shouldn't be a problem I think.

Karma: 0 (0 votes)